Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crucified By Ignorance - The Jason Williams Story

Hi this is Jason Williams from pokerheavy.com and I'm Trying to make it to this World open thing in style So I am hoping to get better quickly but time after time I keep letting games slip away after just flat giving away pieces. Now alot of these disasters are caused by me experimenting with Sacs and I am learning a lot, But ouch does it hurt when it almost works but you missed something!

So to introduce you to this blog I will be writing primarily two kinds of entries.
1.My Story Pieces - like the one you just read where I will endlessly Bitch and moan about chess or brag like a bastard. Or in short I'll just let you know how it's going in my quest for philly gold!

2.Book peices- These posts will probably be technical, may possibly be sardonic and will probably make it into the final book I will be writing/compiling. They are a little more serious hopefully more fun and definately better than writing it on pen and pad.



My Website is the woefully empty http://pokerheavy.com come by some time click on adds donate money (or not) and check out my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment